Toilet Repair & Installation in the Milwaukee Area
Get Reliable Toilet Repair and Installation From Hartlaub's Expert Plumbers
Nothing puts a damper on your day like a clogged or overflowing toilet. You need reliable pipes and sewers that won’t flood your home or commercial property. The professional plumbers at Hartlaub can get your toilet working properly.
Our New Berlin plumbers are available 24/7 and trained to handle a variety of plumbing problems from broken pipes to low water pressure. With our expertise, you’re sure to get the best quality plumbing in the Milwaukee area. We can install new pipes, provide regular maintenance or remodel your entire bathroom. Give Hartlaub a call at 414-258-8100.
5 Signs You Need to Fix or Replace Your Toilet Because It Won’t:
- Flush: If the water in your toilet isn’t draining at all, there’s a chance that the toilet either has tank problems or is clogged. If a plunger doesn’t help, give a Hartlaub professional a call.
- Fill: The float ball in the tank could be too low or the toilet has a bad trip assembly. A Hartlaub plumber can replace broken or damaged parts and make sure everything is installed correctly.
- Stop running: If your toilet is constantly running, then you’re losing both water and money. The causes can range from a leak to needing a toilet flapper replacement. To save time, let a plumber take a look at the issue.
- Stop hissing: If your toilet sounds like a snake, there’s a chance that water is leaking into the toilet bowl from the tank. Adjusting the fill valve by moving it just below the overflow tube can do the trick. If not, it’s time to contact a professional plumber.
- Stop overflowing: An overflowing toilet spells trouble for bathroom floors. If you can, turn off the water supply or open the toilet tank, press down the flapper valve, and lift the float for about a minute. The cause could be either a clog or an issue with the septic tank. A plumber can get to the root of the problem and fix it.