24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service
Emergency Plumbers for Flooding & Back-Ups
If you have a plumbing emergency, contact the professionals at Hartlaub. We’ll dispatch a NATE-certified technician at any hour. Our craftsman will send a tracking code and a bio so you can anticipate their arrival. Our technicians arrive with a smile and a fix for your problem. No emergency plumbing service in Milwaukee offers better customer service than Hartlaub.
Our emergency plumbers are here for you any time of the day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If something is wrong with your toilet, sink, or drain & sewer system, give us a call at 414-258-8100 – we’ll get it under control.
Professional Emergency Plumbers
When you call Hartlaub Plumbing for your plumbing problem, we send a trained technician to your location as quickly as possible. Our 24-hour plumbers in Milwaukee can handle any emergency situation.
Our emergency plumbing service delivers outstanding benefits, including:
- Technician Profiles via Text. Our technicians text you with their picture along with some information on their hobbies so you can feel at ease knowing who’s in your house.
- Cellphone Tracking. Our customers can see where their plumber is on the road via cellphone, so they know exactly when to expect us.
- Consultations with Up-Front Pricing. We don’t do hidden fees. Just schedule one consultation with us and we’ll tell you the full price of our services.
With Hartlaub, you’ll receive a professional crew & transparent pricing. Call us at 414-258-8100 – we’ll handle the rest.
Get More Value for Maintenance with Total Care Club
Membership in our Total Care Club gets you priority care during emergencies. It also includes two service calls per year: an A/C system tune-up & home electrical system safety inspection in the spring, and a furnace tune-up & plumbing system inspection in the fall.
In addition to these benefits, you’ll also receive:
- 10% discount on service and repairs
- 10% discount on major equipment purchases
- Priority scheduling during busy seasons
- No overtime charges
- Membership is transferable to the buyer of your home
4 Signs You Have a Plumbing Emergency
If you have a plumbing problem, you should contact our professionals right away, especially if:
- There is a risk of flooding. If you have a failed sump pump, burst pipe, sewer back up, or water shut off valve failure, there is a risk for flooding. Protect your home by contacting our certified technicians immediately.
- There is a sewer back up. When sewage sits at its back up point, a health hazard is created. You can’t use the facilities or run water, making it hard to live. Get back to normal with our emergency plumbing service.
- You are without water. Being without access to running water is a safety concern. You can’t use the facilities, cook or clean. We’ll get your water running quickly.
- There is risk of a burst pipe. Frozen pipes and spigots create a risk for flooding or being without water. A frozen pipe prevents water from running through, causing expansion and cracks. When your pipe thaws, the flooding causes significant damage to your home. Call us now to prevent a burst pipe.