Bathtub Repair & Installation in Southeastern Wisconsin
Get the Best Bathtub Repair and Installation from New Berlin Plumbers
A relaxing soak in the tub shouldn’t be interrupted by plumbing issues. Let Hartlaub’s professional Milwaukee area plumbers solve the problem. Timely maintenance and repair can save your bathroom from further damage and keep you from losing money.
We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services for those times when you can’t afford to wait. Whether you’re dealing with an overflowing toilet or need new pipes, a plumber from Hartlaub in New Berlin is ready to help! Call us today to get an estimate on our services.
5 Signs Your Bathtub Needs Professional Repair or Replacement
- Clogged: Bathtub drains can easily clog with hair, soap scum, and dirt. Don’t risk your health or ruin your pipes with dangerous chemicals and home remedies. An expert plumber can remove the clog quickly and safely.
- Leaking: Leaks can waste money and damage other parts of your bathroom like the floor or walls. Finding the source of a leak is challenging. It could be coming from the faucet, grout, tub or drain. Get a plumber to find and fix the problem.
- Won’t Hold Water: The drain stopper is up and the water still keeps slipping away. It’s possible that the drain stopper is disconnected from the trip lever. You can purchase a plastic stopper, find time to fix the stopper yourself or solve the problem quickly by calling a Hartlaub plumber.
- Dripping Faucet: You’ve turned and turned the knob, but water just keeps dripping out, taking your money and sanity with it. You may need to replace the washers or remove hard water build up. If doing it yourself doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to call a professional.
- Faucet Won’t Turn On: If the handle is turned and the water isn’t flowing, check the main water valve and see if it’s open. Check for debris inside the faucet tip by unscrewing the aerator. If all else fails, you can always call an expert plumber.