Milwaukee Boiler HVAC Systems
BOILER SYSTEM REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION IN MILWAUKEE
When you’re looking for an efficient and dependable way to heat your home, a boiler is an excellent option to consider. Like furnaces, boilers offer multiple fuel sources that allow for comfortable, equal heat distribution around your entire house. Boilers can be powered using natural gas, oil, and electricity. Unlike a furnace, a boiler distributes heat via hot water sent carried in pipes throughout the home. Compared to furnaces, boilers are better at eliminating energy loss and improving indoor air quality. Boilers are especially great for people with allergies or asthma due to improved air quality.
The professionals at Hartlaub can replace, maintain and install your home’s boiler heating system efficiently and at the most affordable price. If you’re looking for a replacement boiler for your home, we can ensure your new system is the perfect fit for your home, budget, and personal usage habits. Once you have found the right boiler system, our professional technicians will handle the installation with the care and commitment that defines our service.
Give us a call today to get an estimate on your boiler repair or installation service!
SIGNS OF BOILER SYSTEM NEEDING REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Call our HVAC technicians for help if you encounter the following problems with your heating system.
- 15+ years old
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Loud, banging sounds
- The pilot light keeps going out
- Unpleasant smells
- Leaking water from the boiler
- Inconsistent room temperatures
- High energy bills
RETROFIT BOILER HEATING SYSTEMS
Retrofitting may also be a more economical solution for your heating system. Instead of replacing your current system with a brand new one, our technicians can offer to retrofit your existing system with upgraded thermostats and technology. People commonly retrofit HVAC systems to use a better fuel source, like electricity instead of natural gas. Retrofitting can make your heating system more efficient and cut down on energy usage – this means more money saved for you.
The Best Boiler System for Your Home in Southeast Wisconsin
Boilers need to be hooked up to a sufficient fuel source. Installing the system can be tricky – more difficult than a furnace. Experienced HVAC professionals should be contacted to accomplish the installation efficiently and correctly.
Several different boilers are commonly used in Wisconsin and each one has advantages and disadvantages.
- Electric Boilers – These boilers are highly energy-efficient, but oftentimes more expensive than other types of boilers since electricity costs more than other fuel types in most parts of the country.
- Oil-Fueled Boilers – These boilers run with clean biodiesel fuel, and they are useful in areas where natural gas is limited. However, the prices of oil-fueled boilers are strongly affected by the rise and fall of oil prices.
- Gas-Fired Boilers – fueled by natural gas or propane, making them highly efficient. Cons: natural gas is not available everywhere and propane is expensive.
The type of boiler you get depends on your home and financial situation, and the HVAC experts at Hartlaub can help you figure out the best boiler heating system for you. If you need to repair, replace or retrofit your boiler, give us a call today installing or replacing a boiler, or just repairing your existing one, give us a call today.
BOILER HVAC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Our HVAC professionals also provide regular maintenance services for your HVAC system. Every HVAC system should be inspected and cleaned at least once a year. Our routine maintenance service includes:
- Checking and cleaning the heat exchanger. Leaky boiler heat exchangers leak water and are easy to spot.
- Testing the pressure-relief valve.
- Testing high-limit safety control.
- Adding oil to the circulating pump motor.
- Draining the boiler water to remove sediments.
- Inspecting the pressure tank to make sure there is no water inside it.
- Adjusting the controls on the boiler to make sure it is using the optimal settings for energy efficiency and comfort.
All Our HVAC Services
We service, install, replace and retrofit all the most common heating systems in Wisconsin including:
UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE
Hartlaub’s professional HVAC technicians will make sure your boiler is installed, repaired and maintained properly so you can get the best performance it has to offer. You won’t find another company who cares more about the customer experience than Hartlaub. Our technicians go above and beyond to make sure each project is completed without a hitch. We introduce ourselves ahead of time by sending a technician profile via text. We also send departure and arrival notifications, so you aren’t left waiting to answer the door. Our technicians have no problem swinging by the store to pick up some coffee, water or whatever else you need while we work on your HVAC system. Hartlaub is an experience, not just a business.
Contact the New Berlin boiler repair experts today to get an estimate on our services.