Circuit Breaker Installation
Waukesha Electricians will Install, Repair, and Maintain Your Home’s Circuit Breaker
Do you have an appropriately sized circuit breaker in your home? Do you find that your voltage needs exceed what your circuit breaker makes available? As professional electricians in Muskego, we provide comprehensive circuit breaker services, from the installation of new equipment to the replacement of the old. We provide excellent circuit breaker repair and maintenance services in the area, and we can make sure that your home has exactly what it needs to power all of your appliances and electronic equipment easily and without risk of overloading the system.
Give us a call today to get a quote for our services!
Reasons You Might Need a New Circuit Breaker
Circuit breakers are meant to last for many years, but if you live in a home where the electrical panel hasn’t been serviced in ten years or more, there’s a good chance you need to replace your breaker box. Here are a few warning signs to indicate you may need a new circuit breaker:
- Your lights keep flickering – one flickering light in your home may just indicate you need a new bulb, but if all your lights keep flickering no matter what you do, the issue might be with your electrical wiring and breaker box.
- Appliances don’t work properly – you may need a new breaker box if your electrical stovetop never reaches the proper temperature, if your dryer shuts off mid-cycle, or if your refrigerator has inconsistent performance.
- Scorch marks – when your home is having electrical issues, you may notice scorch marks around the breaker, an outlet, or appliances with melted wires.
- There’s a burning smell – in addition to scorch marks, a burning odor coming from the panel that means the wires and insulation have become overheated. If you notice a burning smell, shut off your power immediately and call the electricians at Hartlaub immediately.
- Breaker trips frequently – if you reset your breaker, it should stay reset. If you have to do it every few weeks or every couple months, there could very well be a problem.
Contact the New Berlin Electricians Today
Circuit breakers endure wear and tear over the time, and there may come a time when you have to replace yours with a new one. Our comprehensive circuit breaker services can bring your circuit breaker back to life in no time, or we can install a new one from scratch. Call Hartlaub Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric today to get an estimate for our expert electrical services.