Master or journeyman plumber positions available
Join the Hartlaub family
Hartlaub is seeking an experienced, motivated plumber to join our team. We are a market leader for residential plumbing HVAC and Electric service in New Berlin & the surrounding cities. We have a great reputation & outstanding results because we only hire the best.
If you’re interested in working for our southeast Wisconsin company, please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in our company!
Get a career, not a job
Hartlaub has a fun work environment but we also inspire the continued education and training for our employees. We want to know your “Why?” We set time aside each week to connect with our team & form a comprehensive Employee Development Plan. We want to help you achieve your dreams.
Join our growing team at Hartlaub Services! Help us continue delivering WOW Customer Service!
- Partner with dispatchers, technicians, and installers to provide customers with five-star service as outlined in department policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update knowledge of current plumbing standards/codes.
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance in all working conditions.
- Keep personal tools and equipment operable and safe condition.
- Serve customers by offering value added and multiple solutions.
- Provide excellent cross-functional communication.
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term resolution.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Hartlaub Team Package:
As a valued team member you’ll receive:
- New Ipad & Iphone (Screen & Case Protection)
- A company truck to take home every night
- Easy to use app-based software
- Comprehensive Employee Development Plan
- Gym membership
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Fine-quality uniforms
- Paid trainings / schooling / Holidays / Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Savings Plans for Retirement
And you’ll have lots of opportunities for advancement.